🐐 All Time
This is a running list of some my all-time favorite pieces of writing and media.
My high-level filter for these are: after reading/watching/listening, you're never the same, your thinking forever changed, impacted in one way or another, large or small (Not necessarily in a "and after I read this blog post I quit my job, moved to a small equatorial island and now spend my days surfing and running a little daiquiri stand" never the same, but a shift in perspective at the very least).
- Patrick Collison: Fast
Life is short. Time is precious. Fast is good.
- Rusty Guinn - Epsilon Theory: Lack of Imagination
The structurally bullish will warn us against failure of nerve. The traders will warn us against hesitation. The structurally bearish will warn us about being unable to shift into a defensive shape. But what we should be worried about now is a lack of imagination.
- Alex Danco - Debt is Coming
Ten years from now, what seismic change will we reflect back on and think, “well that was pretty obvious, in retrospect”?
Debt is going to finally come to the tech industry.
- Ben Thompson - Stratechery: Zero Trust Information
- Bill Gross - How Technology Can Solve the Climate Crisis
- Graham Duncan - Infinite Games
- Sam Altman - How to Be Successful
- Bret Victor - Inventing on Principle